At VELAN IT Solutions, we work together across boundaries to make an impact and find answers to security challenges. We do this with the upmost integrity even in the most demanding situations because we are committed to doing the right thing. We continuously forge partnerships that help pursue world-class surveillance in new ways, combining our people's exceptional skills with their experiences.
Qualifications and experience:
- Post-graduation in marketing/public relations or graduation in engineering.
- A minimum of three years of experience in Customer Success.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Multi linguistic capabilities.
- Willingness to travel as may be required.
As, Customer Success Manager, YOU WOULD PRIMARILY BE:
- To act as a bridge between the leadership and the Sales and Project Team to ensure that the customers get what they are promised and there is no gap in servicing the customers.
- CSM, as a relationship marketing expert shall support the customers as they transition from sales prospects to users of the company’s products.
- Unify the sales and the success team as they have a high-level view of the customer lifecycle.
- Focus on customer loyalty and building close long-term client relationships.
- Proactive problem resolution – Look out for the customer’s business and work with them to find solutions to their pain points – put out the flame before it becomes a wildfire.
- Monitor customers’ happiness closely and offer solutions before the issue occur.
- Brand and product promotion – Generate excitement for new products by keeping the clients updated on the technology and development in the industry. Through the personal relationship shall find upsell opportunities and in finding and positioning expansion opportunities.
- To make sure that adoption of the products happens smoothly.
- Long-term customer relationship management – The goal is to keep customers continuously happy, not just happy enough to make a single purchase.
- Adding value for years to come.
- To check in with the customers regularly to develop an open line of communication.
- Strong organization and presentation skills.
- A propensity for relationship building.
- Industry knowledge is preferred but not essential.
- Leadership skills to expand the team progressively and manage efficiently.
- Calm and composure in listening to the customers.
- Excellent in analytical skills using Microsoft Excel and preferably Power BI.
- Hands on experience in using Microsoft products and web meeting applications like Teams, Zoom and like.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Regular assessments and salary reviews.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- A friendly team and an enjoyable working environment.
- A flexible working schedule that enables work life balance.
- Regular corporate and social events.
NEXT STEP – APPLY TODAY!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know you feel well qualified for this opportunity.
Know someone who would be a great fit for this role? Please share this posting with them.