At VELAN IT Solutions, we work together across boundaries to make an impact and find answers to security challenges. We do this with the upmost integrity even in the most difficult situations because we are committed to doing the right thing. We continuously forge partnerships that help pursue world-class surveillance in new ways, combining our people's exceptional skills with their experiences.
Qualifications and experience:
Preferred Qualification: Tech. Graduate
Experience: 5 Years + in the same domain of CCTV, Access Control, Power Fence Systems and Command and Control applications.
Excellent communication and presentation skills to represent in meetings
Multi Linguistic capabilities
Willing to travel as may be required
Location: Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad
As Senior Engineer – Projects and Support – Security Systems ( CCTV / Access Control and Command and Control operations ) , YOU WOULD PRIMARILY BE:
Responsibility for the successful execution of Security Systems projects ( CCTV / Access Control and Command and Control operations )
- To have excellent experience in working in ELV systems related projects and that includes IP camera advanced configurations and multi location Access Control Systems.
- To have prior experience from conceptualization to execution of large projects for enterprise corporate customers.
- To have advanced knowledge in enterprise Video Management Application.
- Should have executed projects on enterprise access control systems like Genetec, On Guard – Lenel, C -Cure and likewise.
- Should have worked with PMC, Architects and Consultants.
- Should be able to undertake the execution of multiple projects.
- Preparation and definition of the project scope of work, financial plan, its goals and deliverables.
- Managing all aspects of the project plan and budget; continually review and update the project plan.
- Managing the design of the project documents to monitor project performance and data stored.
- Reporting on project progress and communicating relevant information to stakeholders.
- Interface with Regional Team Leads, field engineers, presales engineers, sales and the end customer.
- Working with project management colleagues to ensure that projects are completed on time, on budget and to the highest levels of safety and quality.
- Continuous risk management, scope management & change control.
- Collaborate with the team for the preparation of Reports, user and maintenance manuals and procedures.
- Manage project responsibilities, specifying, ordering (if only required), creating and maintaining punch lists, attending review meetings, and undertaking and giving training to team and clients.
- Ensures that client expectations are exceeded throughout the project duration and also post project execution.
- Resolve conflict situations, remove roadblocks and set priorities.
- Solve customer or client problems or issues within the accepted timeframe.
- Maintain communication links across interfaces.
- Make administrative and technical decisions across interfaces.
- Tech-savvy, keeping abreast of new technologies, solutions, and programs in the security / safety industry and IBMS.
- Represent the company in a professional and matured manner.
- Strong organization and presentation skills.
- A propensity for relationship building.
- Industry best domain knowledge is preferred.
- Leadership skills to expand the team progressively and manage efficiently.
- Calm and composure in listening to the customers.
- Appreciable knowledge in AutoCAD.
- Excellent in analytical skills using Microsoft Excel and preferably Power BI.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Regular assessments and salary reviews.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- A friendly team and an enjoyable working environment.
- A flexible working schedule that enables work life balance.
- Regular corporate and social events.
NEXT STEP – APPLY TODAY!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know you feel well qualified for this opportunity.
Know someone who would be a great fit for this role? Please share this posting with them.