Smart City Applications
- Identification and tracking of suspects/criminals even in a crowded and uncontrolled environment.
- Detection of suspicious behaviors using many-to-many Face Recognition system.
- Be able to link different events from a large number of cameras and to provide a full picture and event association for immediate actions.
- Immediate alert for people who wear masks, helmets when entering specific areas (e.g. at money exchanges or near an ATM).
- Recognition of suspicious activities determined by using a combination of video and audio recognition systems. Generate an alert for incidents like gunshots, serious car accidents and screaming sounds.
- Surveillance system health checks to prevent camera tampering or sabotage.
- Prevent hawkers, posting of advertisements, graffiti and vandalism.
- Data collection before any construction and street planning activities.
- Prevent overcrowding.
- Detect slips and falls.
- Smoke and fire detection for the outdoor environment.
- Detect vehicle speeding.
- Prevent illegal parking for all kinds of vehicles or specific vehicles.
- Prevent vehicles that cross the line at the traffic lights when the light is red.
- Automate the law enforcement and “fining” process for vehicles using License Plate Recognition system.
VELAN IT is a master system integrator with expertise and execution capabilities in telecommunication and network arena which forms part of the Smart City infrastructure and operations.
- Network connectivity for smart city – from WIFI Solutions to dedicated owned fiber optic cable and hybrid network for green field projects.
- Customised offerings to comprehensively address unique requirements of varied Indian cities.
- Successfully completed and commissioned City Surveillance projects in India.
Integrated Big Data
With the recent developments in Smart City technology, Big Data management and analysis is emerging as a critical tool for reporting, forecasting and providing city managers and planners with a powerful management tool. Velan IT is already at the forefront of this change with:
- Ability to integrate big data into any other security system of the city.
- Provide further intelligence for cities to forecast future requirements.
- Plan and optimize their resources.
- A dedicated team specially trained for this integration.
- A proven track record of successful implementation.